**Please note this design is available in metre lengths up to 15 metres. Order the number of metres in the quantity box and we will cut as one continuous length**
Sticky Back Plastic is a Vinyl Wrap Film for Decoration
Sticky back plastic is a great way to decorate surfaces on a budget, the self-adhesive element means that theyre very easy to apply and not permanent, so great as a temporary solution too.
Sticky back plastic is easy to apply with a low tac adhesion on application, so the film can be repositioned if youre not happy, air bubbles can be pushed out with a smoother to the edge. The film can be wrapped around doors or use a craft knife to trim at the edge. Leave to bond for 24 hours and when you fancy a change, its fully removable too.
- Measure & cut to size (use grid on backing paper)
- Can be applied to any flat surface
- Use water on smooth surfaces like glass & appliances (aids application)
- Repositionable during application (due to a water-based adhesive)
- Use a d-c-fix application kit contains craft knife & smoother (sold separately)
- A hairdryer can be used on curved surfaces (softens the vinyl)
- Wipe clean (regular household cleaners are fine)
- Heat resistant to 75°C (hot plates & cups will not damage the vinyl, but use worktop savers for hot pans)
- Fully removable (use a hairdryer for easy removal and soapy water for any adhesive residue leftover)
STICKY BACK PLASTIC is a self-adhesive vinyl which has been around for over 50 years, but now with new technologies & innovative designs & finishes its come a long way from years ago!
This product is manufactured in Germany to the highest standard, so that its durable enough for covering furniture, doors or any flat surface. It scores 5* for lightfastness, transparency, adhesion and shrinkage compared with cheaper vinyls on the market!
This DIY product is a great solution for improving your home, when you're on a tight budget or as a temporary solution for tenants or landlords. The most popular use is wrapping doors in kitchens or rejuvenating an old worktop, it can turn something old and dated into something sleek and modern!