d-c-fix® trendyline sticky back plastic designs are a thicker vinyl with either a heavy texture or glossy finish to them. With on-trend designs, you can update your furniture or any flat surface giving it a stylish finish!
d-c-fix® is our preferred brand of vinyl film due to their 5* rating for adhesion, opacity, lightfastness and shrinkage. d-c-fix® has a water-based adhesive, so can be removed during application many times, great news if you mess up!
Sticky back plastic is a non-permanent DIY solution for updating surfaces in your home, perfect for tenants and landlords who are looking for a temporary solution. The most popular use is wrapping doors in kitchens or rejuvenating an old worktop, why replace old or damaged surfaces? simply cover them!
Please follow our ‘How to Apply’ guide for best application method.
· Material PVC monomeric calendared film
· Thickness 200 ± 7 µm
· Adhesive is aqueous dispersion on basis of acrylate (free of solvent), environmentally friendly
· Handy grid on backing paper
· Apply to any flat surface
· Use water on smooth surfaces like glass & appliances
· d-c-fix® vinyl is repositionable during application due to water-based adhesive
· We recommend you use a d-c-fix® application kit which contains a craft knife & smoother
· A hairdryer can be used on curved surfaces, the heat makes the vinyl more pliable
· Bonds in 24 hours
· Wipe clean, regular household cleaners are fine
· Heat resistant to 75°C OK for hot cups & plates but NO hot pans please
· Keep at least 12” away from naked flames
· Fully removable, use a hairdryer for easy removal and soapy water for any adhesive residue leftover
· Product is well protected and delivered in a strong postal tube or box to avoid damage during transit