Glitter Silver shimmers and shines like real glitter to add glitz and glamour to items of furniture and accessories. Sumptuous silver glitter adds a touch of luxury and elegance to any smooth flat surface in the home
d-c-fix® glitter sticky back plastic designs are for decorative use only, to give furniture or accessories a sparkly finish, can be used on shelf edges or drawer fronts for example.
Please note that this product is not suitable for worktops or high traffic areas, due to the material being thinner than standard d-c-fix®.
d-c-fix® is easy to apply with a low tac adhesion on application, so the film can be repositioned if youre not happy, air bubbles can be pushed out with a smoother to the edge. The film can be wrapped around doors or use a craft knife to trim at the edge. Leave to bond for 24 hours and when you fancy a change, its fully removable too.
- Measure & cut to size (use grid on backing paper)
- Can be applied to any flat surface (see note above regarding worktops)
- Use water on smooth surfaces like glass & appliances (aids application)
- Use a d-c-fix application kit contains craft knife & smoother (sold separately)
- A hairdryer can be used on curved surfaces (heat softens the vinyl)
- Wipe clean (regular household cleaners are fine)
- Fully removable (use a hairdryer for easy removal and soapy water for any adhesive residue leftover)
STICKY BACK PLASTIC is a self-adhesive vinyl which has been around for over 50 years, but now with new technologies & innovative designs & finishes its come a long way from years ago!
This product is manufactured in Germany to the highest standard, so that its durable enough for covering furniture, doors or any flat surface. It scores 5* for lightfastness, transparency, adhesion and shrinkage compared with cheaper vinyls on the market!
This DIY product is a great solution for improving your home, when you're on a tight budget or as a temporary solution for tenants or landlords. The most popular use is wrapping doors in kitchens or rejuvenating an old worktop, it can turn something old and dated into something sleek and modern!