Mirror film is a thicker self-adhesive vinyl film which reflects like a real mirror, making it an ideal product for covering furniture or to use as a mirrored panel on a wall
d-c-fix® mirror sticky back plastic is a premium thick quality and can add a mirror effect to drawer fronts or furniture, easy to do yourself, just cut to size and peel & stick.
This cant be used as a real mirror, its for furniture decoration only and gives an effect of a mirror!
d-c-fix® is easy to apply with a low tac adhesion on application, so the film can be repositioned if youre not happy, air bubbles can be pushed out with a smoother to the edge. The film can be wrapped around doors or use a craft knife to trim at the edge. Leave to bond for 24 hours and when you fancy a change, its fully removable too.
- Measure & cut to size (use grid on backing paper)
- Can be applied to any flat surface
- Use water on smooth surfaces like glass & appliances (aids application)
- Repositionable during application (due to a water-based adhesive)
- Use a d-c-fix application kit contains craft knife & smoother (sold separately)
- A hairdryer can be used on curved surfaces (heat softens the vinyl)
- Wipe clean (regular household cleaners are fine)
- Heat resistant to 75°C (hot plates & cups will not damage the vinyl, but use worktop savers for hot pans)
- Fully removable (use a hairdryer for easy removal and soapy water for any adhesive residue leftover)
STICKY BACK PLASTIC is a self-adhesive vinyl which has been around for over 50 years, but now with new technologies & innovative designs & finishes its come a long way from years ago!
This product is manufactured in Germany to the highest standard, so that its durable enough for covering furniture, doors or any flat surface. It scores 5* for lightfastness, transparency, adhesion and shrinkage compared with cheaper vinyls on the market!
This DIY product is a great solution for improving your home, when you're on a tight budget or as a temporary solution for tenants or landlords. The most popular use is wrapping doors in kitchens or rejuvenating an old worktop, it can turn something old and dated into something sleek and modern!