**BY THE METRE** – this design is available in metre lengths up to a maximum of 15m. For example, if you put qty 3 IN 1M option, you will receive a continuous 3m length NOT 3 x 1m, qty 4 will be a continuous 4m length etc.
d-c-fix® window sticky back plastic can be applied to any flat surface, not just glass. Perfect if you want to still see the colour underneath, if you choose one of our more transparent designs – get the trendy layered look for your furniture.
This vinyl film is traditionally used for giving privacy to overlooked windows or door panes, a great way of adding décor to your front door side-lights!
Ideal also for odd shaped windows where traditional window dressings are hard to find or expensive, simply use this vinyl to dress them instead.
A great alternative to dust gathering blinds or net curtains, d-c-fix® window films provide a clean, modern look to any home or work environment.
Please follow our ‘How to Apply’ guide for best application method.
· Material PVC monomeric calendared film
· Thickness 110 ± 7 µm
· Adhesive is aqueous dispersion on basis of acrylate (free of solvent), environmentally friendly
· Handy grid on backing paper
· Apply to flat glass or smooth surfaces
· Use water to apply
· d-c-fix® vinyl is repositionable during application due to water-based adhesive
· We recommend you use a d-c-fix® application kit which contains a craft knife & smoother
· Bonds in 24 hours
· Wipe clean, regular household cleaners are fine
· Heat resistant to 75°C OK for hot cups & plates but NO hot pans please
· Keep at least 12” away from naked flames
· If the vinyl appears cloudy, this is normal, please give it 2 weeks+ to dry out completely
· Reduces glare
· No loss of light
· Fully removable, use a hairdryer for easy removal and soapy water for any adhesive residue leftover
· Product is well protected and delivered in a strong postal tube or box to avoid damage during transit