**Please note this design is available in metre lengths up to 15 metres. Order the number of metres in the quantity box and we will cut as one continuous length**
Sticky Back Plastic Vinyl Wrap Film for Window / Glass Privacy and/or Decoration
Window sticky back plastic is designed to provide privacy and decoration. They are quick and easy to apply and can be used on any clean flat window or glass surface such as shower screens and glass table tops.
In areas where a traditional window dressing cant be used such as small or odd shaped windows, self-adhesive window films offer a practical solution. A great alternative to dust gathering blinds or net curtains, window films provide a clean, modern look to any home or work environment.
To achieve a bespoke look for your windows, cut shapes or panels from the film to make a feature.
Window films are easy to apply with a low tac adhesion on application, so the film can be repositioned if youre not happy, air bubbles can be pushed out with a smoother to the edge. The film is best applied using a spray of water first on the glass, this can be smoothed out with a squeegee and then leave to dry, sometimes can take a week or two to dry out completely.
- Measure & cut to size (use grid on backing paper)
- Can be applied to any flat surface
- Use water on smooth surfaces like glass & appliances (aids application)
- Repositionable during application (due to a water-based adhesive)
- Use a d-c-fix application kit contains craft knife & smoother (sold separately)
- A hairdryer can be used on curved surfaces (softens the vinyl)
- Wipe clean (regular household cleaners are fine)
- Heat resistant to 75°C (hot plates & cups will not damage the vinyl, but use worktop savers for hot pans)
- Fully removable (use a hairdryer for easy removal and soapy water for any adhesive residue leftover)
STICKY BACK PLASTIC is a self-adhesive vinyl which has been around for over 50 years, but now with new technologies & innovative designs & finishes its come a long way from years ago!
This product is manufactured in Germany to the highest standard, so that its durable enough for covering furniture, doors or any flat surface. It scores 5* for lightfastness, transparency, adhesion and shrinkage compared with cheaper vinyls on the market!
This DIY product is a great solution for improving your home, when you're on a tight budget or as a temporary solution for tenants or landlords. The most popular use is wrapping doors in kitchens or rejuvenating an old worktop, it can turn something old and dated into something sleek and modern!