**PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A CLEAR POLYESTER BACKING FILM TO REMOVE AND THIS PRODUCT IS NOT SUITABLE FOR VEHICLE WINDOWS**
d-c-fix® self-adhesive heat & glare protection film is slightly tinted but with a medium level of light transmission, it gives 67% heat protection, ideal for using in your conservatory or home office, making it more comfortable in hot summer months.
This vinyl will block 99% of UV rays which can cause damage to furniture & furnishings.
Please follow our ‘How to Apply’ guide for best application method.
· Material PET (polyester), metalised with scratch resistant hard coating
· Thickness 38 µm
· PSA (pressure sensitive adhesive)
· Apply to flat glass surfaces
· Use water to apply
· Respositionable during application
· 99% UV protection
· 67% Heat protection
· 39% Visible light transmission
· Reduces glare
· Fully removable, use a hairdryer for easy removal and soapy water for any adhesive residue leftover
· Box includes film, cutter, squeegee & instructions
· Product is well protected and delivered in a strong postal tube or box to avoid damage during transit