d-c-fix® special sticky back plastic designs are usually thicker with various finishes to give any flat surface a luxurious feel & look. Metallics are ideal for kitchens, use on doors or appliances and our soft velvets are perfect in a child’s playroom or to cover headboards, giving a dramatic look or try chalkboard for instant messages.
d-c-fix® is easy to apply with a low tac adhesion on application, so the film can be repositioned if you’re not happy, air bubbles can be pushed out with a smoother to the edge. The film can be wrapped around doors or use a craft knife to trim at the edge. Leave to bond for 24 hours and when you fancy a change, it’s fully removable too.
· Measure & cut to size (use grid on backing paper)
· Can be applied to any flat surface
· Use water on smooth surfaces like glass & appliances
· Repositionable during application
· Use a d-c-fix application kit
· A hairdryer can be used on curved surfaces
· Bonds in 24 hours
· Wipe clean
· Heat resistant to 75°C
· Fully removable