d-c-fix® wood sticky back plastic designs are authentic looking woodgrains that can transform dated kitchens, used to wrap doors or to cover worktops. The vinyl is durable enough to withstand the daily wear & tear of a busy kitchen.
Wood designs are also ideal for flat pack furniture giving it a warm cosy look or renovating old wardrobes or drawers which have seen better days!
d-c-fix® is easy to apply with a low tac adhesion on application, so the film can be repositioned if you’re not happy, air bubbles can be pushed out with a smoother to the edge. The film can be wrapped around doors or use a craft knife to trim at the edge. Leave to bond for 24 hours and when you fancy a change, it’s fully removable too.
· Measure & cut to size (use grid on backing paper)
· Can be applied to any flat surface
· Use water on smooth surfaces like glass & appliances
· Repositionable during application
· Use a d-c-fix application kit
· A hairdryer can be used on curved surfaces
· Bonds in 24 hours
· Wipe clean
· Heat resistant to 75°C
· Fully removable