52.07cm x 5.49m RECLAIMED SHIPLAP nu peel and stick wallpaper (NU2494)
A quick, clean and hassle-free alternative to conventional wallpapering, Nu self adhesive wallpapers don’t require pasting tables or messy paste – simply peel and stick! When it’s time to remove the wallpaper, it can simply be peeled off, without leaving any residue.
Time and money-saving
The real beauty of NU self adhesive wallpapers is that you can apply them yourself without the services of a professional decorator.
Quick and easy to apply to walls and furniture for an instant transformation – simply peel and stick! If you make a mistake, don’t worry, just peel back and re-apply.
Not only for walls, make a statement in your home on splash-backs, furniture, stair risers or virtually anywhere!
Slowly pull the edge from the top corner directly downward. The wallpaper is fully removable.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Do not over-soak the wallpaper as it may become damaged.
Peace of mind
Product is well protected and delivered in a strong postal tube or box to avoid damage during transit.
- Check all batch and pattern numbers match and that you have enough rolls for the job
- Let the product acclimatise in the room for 48 hours prior to application
- Allow 4 weeks for newly painted surfaces to fully cure
- Peel away the backing paper a little at a time and smooth out to the edges
- Overlap each drop by 0.5mm to allow for shrinkage
- Do not stretch the wallpaper
- Follow our ‘How to Apply’ guide for best application method
- To minimize hazard in the event of a fire, do not hang over expanded polystyrene veneers and ensure it is always stuck down firmly