TIBETAN GRASSCLOTH Nu Peel and Stick Wallpaper 52.07cm x 5.49m
TIBETAN GRASSCLOTH Nu Peel and Stick Wallpaper
A quick, clean and hassle-free alternative to conventional wallpapering, Nu self adhesive wallpapers don’t require pasting tables or messy paste – simply peel and stick! When it’s time to remove the wallpaper, it can simply be peeled off, without leaving any residue.
Time and money-saving
The real beauty of TIBETAN GRASSCLOTH Nu Peel and Stick Wallpaper is that you can apply it yourself without the services of a professional decorator.
Quick and easy to apply to walls and furniture for an instant transformation – simply peel and stick! If you make a mistake, don’t worry, just peel back and re-apply.
Not only for walls, make a statement in your home on splash-backs, furniture, stair risers or virtually anywhere!
Slowly pull the edge from the top corner directly downward. The wallpaper is fully removable. See out FAQ for helpful information and support.
Wipe your TIBETAN GRASSCLOTH Nu peel and stick wallpaper clean with a damp cloth. Do not over-soak the wallpaper as it may become damaged.
Peace of mind
Product is well protected and delivered in a strong postal tube or box to avoid damage during transit.
- Check all batch and pattern numbers match and that you have enough rolls for the job
- Let the product acclimatise in the room for 48 hours prior to application
- Allow 4 weeks for newly painted surfaces to fully cure
- Peel away the backing paper a little at a time and smooth out to the edges
- Overlap each drop by 0.5mm to allow for shrinkage
- Do not stretch the wallpaper
- Follow our ‘How to Apply’ guide for best application method
- To minimize hazard in the event of a fire, do not hang over expanded polystyrene veneers and ensure it is always stuck down firmly