CROMFORD anti-slip rug grip mat for hard floors
Cromford anti slip mats underlay prevent mats, rugs and runners from slipping and puckering on hard flooring such as laminate, wood or tiled flooring. If your rug slides on your floor it can develop ridges which will weaken the backing and cause extensive damage which can prevent the rug from lying completely flat, not to mention the safety issues if you trip over it!
A special PVC foam with air holes is used to provide the maximum support and can be used with underfloor heating.
- Knitted polymer fabric with flexible PVC foam
- Thickness 2.4mm
- Weight 290g/sqm
- Can be cut using scissors
- Apply to the floor first, then lay the rug on the top
- Suitable for underfloor heating
- Suitable for washing machine at 40C
- Do not iron
- Available in various sizes
- Overlap rug by at least 8mm to ensure the underlay is not visible