KENSINGTON DAMASK Peel and Stick Wallpaper Sample
£0.50 £0.42 (ex. VAT)
A4 size sample
Please note samples are non-refundable.
87 in stock
Kensington Damask Nu Peel and Stick Wallpaper Sample
A quick, clean and hassle-free alternative to conventional wallpapering. Nu self adhesive wallpapers don’t require pasting tables or any messy paste – simply peel and stick! When it’s time to remove the wallpaper, it can simply be peeled off, without leaving any residue.
Time and Money-saving
The real beauty of NU self adhesive wallpapers is that you can apply them yourself without the services of a professional decorator.
Quick and easy to apply to walls and furniture for an instant transformation – simply peel and stick! If you make a mistake, don’t worry, just peel back and re-apply.
Not only for walls, why not make a statement in your home on splash-backs, furniture, stair risers or virtually anywhere in your home!
Slowly pull the edge from the top corner directly downward. The wallpaper is fully removable.
Wipe clean your Kensington Damask NU peel and stick wallpaper with a damp cloth. Do not over-soak the wallpaper as it may become damaged.
Peace of Mind
Our product is well protected and delivered in a strong postal tube or box to avoid any damage during transit.
- Check all batch and pattern numbers match and that you have enough rolls for the job
- Let the product acclimatise in the room for 48 hours prior to application
- Allow 4 weeks for newly painted surfaces to fully cure
- Peel away the backing paper a little at a time and smooth out to the edges
- Overlap each drop by 0.5mm to allow for shrinkage
- Do not stretch the wallpaper whilst applying
- Follow our ‘How to Apply’ guide for best application method
- To minimize hazard in the event of a fire, do not hang over expanded polystyrene veneers and ensure it is always stuck down firmly